Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Night Light - Little Pink Mushroom by A Little Lovely Company

This sweet mushroom little light with timer function gives your child a safe feeling in the dark, easy to carry and  ideal for night feeding.

The little light gives a soft glow, making it perfect for children who don't like to sleep in the dark. Because of the environmentally friendly LED light, the material does not get hot and can be used safely by children. The light is made of BPA, phthalate and lead-free PVC and has an optional timer function that can be set so that the light turns off automatically after 15 minutes. 

Operates on three LR44 batteries (not included)

For decorative use only. 

Contact Us